If something feels "off" hormonally or in your period health, it probably is. This is where you get answers + tools for balance
Women in Period Reboot get the answers they've been desperately searching for about their hormones and period. Women join Period Reboot when:
- they feel overwhelmed by their hormones and are tired of being told the pill is their only option
- their heart sinks when day 25 of their cycle comes around and the mood changes begin
- they're trying all the diets and meal plans, but still feel plateaued and stuck
- their relationships are suffering because of big hormonal surges
- they're diagnosed with PCOS and leave the doctor's office with confusion and fear
- they feel like they've tried EVERYTHING to balance their hormones but something still feels "off"
- they get off birth control and erupt in acne and periods that disappear for months
- their period pain is debilitating and no one seems to have solutions for them
- they want to get pregnant but month after month see a negative
Does any of that sound familiar?
I simplify the foundational tools that your hormones + period NEED!
Finally get the tools you need to understand your symptoms and take action with Period Reboot!
The doors will open again in 2022! Get on the waiting list below!
The doors for Period Reboot will open again in early 2022!
Add your name and email to be the first notified AND receive additional bonuses
Imagine a reality where...
Your period shows up so gently that you didn't even expect it to start that day
Your hormones feel harmonized with lots of energy throughout the day, glowing skin, a balanced weight and an amazing libido
You feel balanced emotionally and know how to support your mood throughout the month
Your period has minimal pain and finishes up within five days
You feel healthy and radiant to live your life the way you want to
You feel like YOU again (and not at the whim of your body!)
Yes, you CAN feel this way too with Period Reboot!
Period problems may be common, but they are not normal
While it's suspected that up to 85% of women suffer with painful periods and menstrual cycle irregularities, this is not normal. By getting to the root of what's going on hormonally, we have the ability to take back our power with our cycles and welcome in balanced periods.
After helping thousands of women address their period and hormone struggles, I created Period Reboot to give YOU a simple, research based approach to BALANCE.
Period Reboot is the most effective, simple way to get answers to all your big period questions AND see cyclical improvements
Period Reboot is everything your mama didn't teach you about your body
- Learn what your cycle is (not just your period!) and how to support it all month long
-Find balance in your period and welcome in more consistent cycles
-Get to the root of your symptoms and have an effective action plan
- Get the tools you need to regulate hormones, blood sugar and cortisol
- Learn how to ease painful cramps, big mood changes and other period problems
-Learn how to eat all month long for balanced blood sugar and healthy periods
-Get the REAL information you need on exercise and your cycle (you're probably exercising in a way that causes more harm than good!)
- Learn to support a healthy period and start ovulating every month
-Start feeling empowered by your body
- Save hundreds of hours of Googling, random books and podcasts and get the exact tools you need
- Be part of a community of like-minded women on the same journey
PLUS get these epic Bonuses
- BONUS ONE: Cycle tracking 101: learn how to track your cycle as a safe form of birth control without all of the confusing jargon AND learn how to confirm ovulation each month
- BONUS TWO: Healing Post Birth Control: finally understand how to get your cycle back in balance after birth control with my expert plan
- BONUS THREE: Seed Cycling 101: learn how to do what everyone is raving about and implement this powerful hormone balancing tool
- BONUS FOUR: Getting to the Root of your Hormones: your empowering plan to get to the root of your hormone symptoms and custom plans to address them now
- BONUS FIVE: Healing Hormonal Acne: we brought in the expert in hormonal skin care to give you some epic skin support
This student went from 11 day periods to 4 day periods
With Period Reboot she transformed her cycle experience, shortened her period AND found more empowerment in her body. How incredible is that?
This woman got her period back after a year of absence
Together we supported her body to welcome back her first period after getting off birth control
Healing is possible.
Period Reboot also addresses the biggest period questions like
>> is birth control the right way to "fix" your period?
>> how do you manage estrogen dominance? Or low progesterone?
>> what is cycle tracking and how do you do it the right way?
>> what should you do about short periods and a short luteal phase?
>> what are the biggest culprits of painful periods?
>> how can you address underlying hormone imbalances?
>> what is the right way to exercise that improves our cyclical health?
>> how do you balance your cycle through food?
>> what if we're not ovulating regularly?
and so much more
Probably like you, I struggled with my periods for years and had no idea what to do. What started as irregular periods later evolved into severe adrenal burnout and hypothyroidism. Even though I was in my 20s, I felt like I was falling apart and was told birth control was my only option.
Shocked by the lack of answers and dismissal from practitioners, I decided it was up to me to heal. I devoted the next few years of my life in naturopathic school to study hormones and periods and figure out why there were such massive gaps in women's health.
Implementing my research, balance slowly emerged. My hair stopped falling out. My mood improved. The bags under my eyes disappeared. My kidney and adrenal problems finally resolved. My energy levels increased each day. And finally... I felt like me again. Amazed by this, I started helping other women do the same.
I know how overwhelming and scary a hormone imbalance or period problem can feel. That's why I created Period Reboot - to help you find balance again!
In Period Reboot you'll receive:
- The step by step guide to cycle regulation and balance
- An empowering outline of your period and your cycle demystified
- 5 weeks of powerful live content that walks you through the process of healing
- Community support to celebrate you along the way
- Hormone rebalancing and tapping into your Infradian Rhythm
- Nutrition for women's biology (and what causes imbalance in our bodies!)
- Exercise and movement for balanced cycles
- Healing post birth control
- An in-depth approach to cycle tracking as an alternative to birth control
- Plus FOUR incredible bonuses (valued at $897) - yours free
- Lifetime access to all the content
Thousands of women ready to address their cycle have joined me. Are you next?!
You deserve to have the tools and education you need to make informed and empowered decisions for your health. Period Reboot is the ultimate step by step guide to save you time and money in addressing your cyclical health and periods. Start 2022 with a fresh approach to your menstrual health!
A balanced period is finally within reach
In this supportive space and community, you'll have the momentum you need to make changes, ask questions and see changes happen.
No more random Google searches or taking advice from someone's blog.
So, are you ready?! Let's do this!
The doors for Period Reboot will open again in early 2022!!
Add your name and email to be the first notified AND to get a special bonus!
More incredible success stories with Period Reboot
I helped this client resolve a long term hormone imbalance that was manifesting as chronic cystic acne. By supporting your hormones, you support your whole body
"I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has painful periods, anyone who's interested in how their body works throughout the month. I've already seen positive changes in PMS (much shorter and less painful cramps), and I can't wait to experience more. I feel so excited because I've always had painful periods, and you've given me hope that I can have less painful periods in the future!"