I bet I know what inspired you to click this page in search of answers
The women I help often report similar struggles when they find me. They join Period Reboot when:
- they're diagnosed with PCOS and feel like they don't know here to begin
- they get off birth control and struggle with irregular periods and acne
- they feel like they've tried EVERYTHING to balance their hormones but something still feels "off"
- their periods nearly knock the life out of them each month with pain and intensity
- they struggle with raging PMS they nearly destroys their relationships
- they feel like consistent periods are a distant dream
- they have been trying to get pregnant but something hormonally is keeping them stuck
Does any of that sound familiar?
Balancing your cycle doesn't have to be hard or complicated
Using researched approaches and with a community supporting you through it all, you CAN see changes in your cycle with Period Reboot!
THE DOORS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. GET ON THE WAITING LIST BELOW!
Period pain and irregularities may be common - but are they normal?
While it's suspected that up to 85% of women suffer with painful periods and menstrual cycle irregularities, it wasn't always meant to be this way. In helping thousands of women resolve their painful cycles and irregular periods, I began to realize the gap in our approach to menstruation and simply the absolute LACK of education most of us received about our bodies.
None of us were taught how to have healthy hormones or balanced periods - until now
Women are raving about Period Reboot and how it's changed their cycles forever
And hey! Who knows - maybe you're next!
Period Reboot is everything your mama didn't teach you about your cycle
- Learn what your cycle is (not just your period!) and how to support it all month long
- Get the tools you need to regulate hormones, blood sugar and cortisol
- Learn how to ease painful cramps, big mood changes and other period problems
-Learn how to eat all month long for balanced blood sugar and healthy periods
-Get the REAL information you need on exercise and your cycle (you're probably exercising in a way that causes more harm than good!)
- Learn to support a healthy period and start ovulating every month
-Start seeing results with a true roadmap for healing and rebalancing
- Save hundreds of hours of Googling, random books and podcasts and get the exact tools you need
- Be part of a community of like-minded women on the same journey
PLUS get these extra Bonuses
- BONUS ONE: Cycle tracking 101: learn how to track your cycle as a safe form of birth control without all of the confusing jargon
- BONUS TWO: Vaginal Steaming: join our guest expert to learn the benefits of vaginal steaming, how to do it and when it's appropriate
- BONUS THREE: Seed Cycling 101: learn how to do what everyone is raving about and implement this hormone balancing tool
- BONUS FOUR: Getting to the Root of PCOS: your starting point to manage PCOS symptoms
- BONUS FIVE: Healing Hormonal Acne: we brought in the expert in hormonal skin care to give you some epic skin support
This student went from 8 day periods to 3.5 day periods
With Period Reboot she transformed her cycle experience, shortened her period AND found more empowerment in her body. How incredible is that?
This woman got her period back after a year of absence
Together we supported her body to welcome back her first period after getting off birth control
Healing is possible.
Period Reboot also addresses the biggest period questions like
>> is birth control the right way to "fix" your period?
>> what is cycle tracking and how do you do it the right way?
>> what should you do about short periods and a short luteal phase?
>> what are the biggest culprits of painful periods?
>> how can you address underlying hormone imbalances?
>> what is the right way to exercise that improves our cyclical health?
>> how do you balance your cycle through food?
>> what if we're not ovulating regularly?
and so much more
I'm Cassandra Wilder
And I'm a Naturopathic Doctor and the leading expert in women's cyclical health and menstruation. Known online as the Menstruation Queen, I teach women like you how to heal their painful periods and find empowerment in their bodies. Like you, I struggled with my periods for years and found that the methods presented to "fix" my period simply didn't work. Determined to find a solution, I devoted myself in my training to understand WHY menstrual irregularities happen and what we can do about them. Now, I help women thrive in their cycles with Period Reboot.
In Period Reboot you'll receive:
- The step by step guide to cycle regulation and balance
- An empowering outline of your period and your cycle demystified
- 5 weeks of powerful content that walks you through the process of healing
- Community support to celebrate you along the way
- Hormone rebalancing and tapping into your Infradian Rhythm
- Nutrition for a healthy period and happy hormones
- Exercise and movement for balanced cycles
- Healing post birth control
- An in-depth approach to cycle tracking as an alternative to birth control
- Plus FOUR incredible bonuses (valued at $897) - yours free
- Lifetime access (including updates!)
Thousands of people have seen results with their cycle. Are you next?
You deserve to have the tools and education you need to make informed and empowered decisions for your health. Period Reboot is the ultimate step by step guide to save you time and money in addressing your cyclical health and periods. Grab your spot if healthy periods are YOURS in 2021!
A balanced period is finally within reach
In this supportive space and community, you'll have the momentum you need to make changes, ask questions and see changes happen.
No more random Google searches or taking advice from someone's blog.
So, are you ready?! Let's do this!
Take the guess work out of your cycle and get the tools to find balance
The doors for Period Reboot open in June 2021!
Add your name and email to be the first notified AND to get a special coupon code!
More incredible success stories with Period Reboot
I helped this client resolve a long term hormone imbalance that was manifesting as chronic cystic acne. By supporting your cycle, you support your whole body
"I would highly recommend this course to anyone who has painful periods, anyone who's interested in how their body works throughout the month. I've already seen positive changes in PMS (much shorter and less painful cramps), and I can't wait to experience more. I feel so excited because I've always had painful periods, and you've given me hope that I can have less painful periods in the future!"